Thursday, March 22, 2012

Liberals and their illogical case against guns

This is a gun, specifically, a Glock 23. These handguns are bought by the general public for several reasons. Some like to collect them; some like to use them for recreation; others use them for self-protection. Personally, I use mine for recreation and protection. I like the fact that when someone enters my home without permission, I can use this to deter him from trying anything crazy, for instance, hurting my wife, kids, or myself. To me, this is logical. Every citizen has a right to defend their persons and property.

But there are some out there who think the world would be a better place if instead of using guns to deter criminal activity, we use pixie dust.

If you guessed those crazy liberals, you'd be right! In their own little world, full of clouds and rainbows (thanks Amy!), everyone plays pattycake, hugs each other, and then politely hands the criminal his wallet. Meanwhile, on this side of reality, there's no way in hell any sensible, intelligent liberal gives their wallet up without a fight. And if they do, they're stupid. That's why I support concealed carry. Not just to protect myself, but possibly others.

There's a lot of talk going on right now in Michigan about a bill that would allow individuals to carry their concealed handgun into schools and sporting events. Notice the key word: C-O-N-C-E-A-L-E-D. No one knows you even have it. Yet for some reason, they think anyone carrying a handgun with them is going to snap and go on a shooting spree. It completely contradicts their philosophy that "All people are inherently good, and that society is what turns them bad". All people are good, unless they carry a gun. Then they are bad.

A good friend of mine made a good point while putting some brain-dead liberals in their place: If you don't like guns, don't buy them. It's the same argument the liberals use for abortion: If you don't like it, don't get one.

Another thing that pisses me off is how they cry about the need for tolerance.

Liberals believe they are the most tolerant people in the world. Yet, when you disagree with them, they cannot "tolerate" your opinion. You are now an intolerant bigot.

That's why I believe liberalism is a mental disorder, not a philosophy. The arguments behind liberal philosophy is not based on fact, but almost primarily on emotion and fear. Because remember, everyone carrying a gun means the return of the Wild West.

That's the kind of logic that gets them killed.

***INSENSITIVITY ALERT***

I wonder if all the people who were brutally murdered in their homes were liberals because they didn't have anything to protect themselves. Wherever they are now, I bet you they're saying to themselves, "Damn! I wish I would've bought a gun." -- Hey, I warned you!

If you're reading this, and you're a liberal, and you're offended... well, I'm sorry you have no common sense. You can't wait for a tragedy to happen before acting. That's why I believe properly trained, qualified personnel (who are not police officers) should be allowed to carry a pistol into a school for the purpose of preventing school shootings. Just think, if guns had been allowed in schools, Colombine could've been prevented. Or at least the number of casualties.

A final point if I may. So you want to ban guns? OK. We will, as long as we ban knives, pens, pencils, baseball bats, bricks, screwdrivers, hammers, and any other items that could be used as a weapon. In fact, why not ban our hands? After all, some people's hands can be lethal weapons, especially if they have martial arts training.

No common sense.

So here's what I say to all the citizens living in the land of unicorns and pixies: KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY GUN, because if you try to take it, I might just have to protect myself...


No comments:

Post a Comment